Thursday, January 31, 2019

NOTICE OF MEETING ON 1 FEBRUARY 2019

Dear All

The poster for the next meeting on 1 February is below. I do hope you will all be able to come, when I think the focus will be on the result of Christmas Dinner discussions and the forming of groups to see who might be able to offer to do what.  For example, the types of subjects which need research.

Amanda, Cynthia and I will be having a meeting next Tuesday to set the agenda so I don’t want to pre-empt exactly what will happen, but I hope a bit more definite action will result in relation to the proposals set out last November.

I have a few names on my Contacts list who do not have emails.  I will try and contact them some other way, but I hope you will also contact anyone you know who you think would be interested.  You might even be able to print a copy off and pin up the poster somewhere.

I am hoping this meeting will be the real start of working towards our project and look forward to meeting you all again.

Liz

Tel: 01302 313030
Email: soh.lizreeve@gmail.com
Blog: http://www.sprotbroughoralhistory.org/2018/04/first-meeting-24-april-2018.html?spref=tw%20%E2%80%A6  

No comments:

Post a Comment

NEW NAME, NEW GROUP:  SPROTBROUGH VILLAGE HISTORY GROUP What follows is the last of the SpRotbrough Oral History Group Notes as, following p...