Thursday, January 31, 2019

NEWSLETTER 4 - The Blog Address


I have been struggling for a long time now with my Website and Blog for the Sprotbrough Oral History group, but am hopeful that I might have just sorted it out.

I registered a website in April 2018, but have never been able to access it despite having paid the fee, so I have decided to give up on it and stick with the Blog which does work. 

Tonight, I discovered that in fact I had two Sprotbrough Oral History Blogs, accessible in different ways: one through the Don Gorge Community Group's Blog and another one through Sprotbrough Oral History.

So,  have spent some time transferring the contents from the DGCG, which I had been using, to the SOH one and hope this will now make life easier.  The name, therefore is:

 http://sprotbroughoralhistory.blogspot.com

You should, however, just be able to search for Sprotbrough Oral History and find it that way.

I hope you will keep in touch with it.  Thanks.







No comments:

Post a Comment

NEW NAME, NEW GROUP:  SPROTBROUGH VILLAGE HISTORY GROUP What follows is the last of the SpRotbrough Oral History Group Notes as, following p...